1769-IT6, inaccurate readings, CJC removed

Confirmed the red is connected to - on all connections.
Just ordered new thermistors, Spectrum Controls #5300004-04 , should receive them in a couple of days. Will post back results.

Thank you all for your support.

Just for funs. Use your multimeter and measure the resistance in the old and new CJC and tell us along with room temperature. With those two values, we should be able to guess the sensor technology.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. New to RSLogix5000 and learning as much as I can. I'm much more familiar with Omron. Is it required I select "scaled for...
Replies
Views
All, I am having an odd parameter issue with an IT6 module that I cant figure out. My set up: L33ER, OB16, OA16, IQ16, IQ16, PB4, IT6, IF8 on...
Replies
Views
hello, im having trouble using the raw data in my program for a temperature. this is the first time ive used the IT6 card I have 6 thermocouples...
Replies
Views
Trying to add a 1769-IT6 thermocouple module to a 1769-L20 compactlogix. 1769-IT6 module has an OK green light when powered up, but a blinking I/O...
Replies
Views
hey all, Having a bit of an issue setting up a thermocouple card with the compact logix, i searched the forum and found this post...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom