Take a look at my wireshark screen when I lost comms

741C

My ip address is 10.2.2.200, the compact logix L 33E is 10.2.2.129. I go online and within 30 seconds I get booted and I'm pretty sure this screenshot is what wireshark reads the moment I get booted. RS linx says it looses comms with controller.

https://imgur.com/8HNNHIJ

The one that stands out to me are those spanning tree packets. There is probably a lot more to the story in the rest of that trace. Without knowing more about your more about your network devices/layout, it will be hard to offer any suggestions.

Similar Topics

So I was trying to shed some light on intermittent timeouts to a 1769-AENTR from CompactLogix L36ERM (basically timeouts are counting up in...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to replay the capture file from a PC to simulate traffic on a network. This would be to allow testing of some sensors and check if...
Replies
Views
if this thread contravenes this sites rules i will delete it. has anyone used Wireshark to access a password-ed PLC via a serial port or know if...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Any manual or steps on how to use the Wireshark app to determine the network traffic on our plant bus network?:confused: I'm having...
Replies
Views
I didn't want to hijack a different thread so I figured it was best to start a new one. The question comes from this thread...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom