master moeller PLC with ET200M siemens Slave

Dir all,​
I am trying to configure moeller CPU XC101 with master profibus XIOC-NET-DP-M to communicate with slave profibus station from Siemens "Distributed I/O System ET 200S":​
So the hardware consists of:​
* Master station "Moeller":​
· XC101 CPU​
· master profibus XIOC-NET-DP-M​
* Slave station "Siemens":​
· ET 200M interface module "6Es7 153-2BA00-0XB0"​
· Digital output card "322-1BH01-0AA0"​
I downloaded the GSD file from Siemens web site . My entire configuration don by Xsoft program.​
Notes:​
· I configured CPU XC101 to communicate with profibus gateway Swire-GW-DP correctly.​
· The slave station can work with Siemens CPU without problems.​
I hope you can give some advices,

Similar Topics

I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron NX PLC NX1p2 which Supports EtherCAT . also I have Balluff BNI00HA Ecat Block(IOlink Master). I have setup communications and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom