LED's flashing in RTD Module

charzree

We have BMX ART 0814 - Schneider RTD module used with M340 Processor. All the LED's (RUN, ERR, I/O) are flashing in it. It's been in operation for more than a year. What could be the possible reason for this? Has anybody experienced this?

ART 0814 flashing.jpg

For starters, it looks like one of the wiring adapters is removed from the module with the red LEDs. Maybe the LEDs are telling that there's no valid input?

Similar Topics

Hello. This is for motion experts, and EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet system integrators. I am more into communication and I sometimes need to advice...
Replies
Views
After leaving a bench chassis powered on for 2 weeks nothing connected to it besides, 24VDC on controller MOD/SA power, the next time I checked...
Replies
Views
I have a CompactLogix 1769-L18ER-BB1B that was power cycled a few times and had a mechanic pull the memory card with power on and re-insert it. At...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756 L62 ControlLogix5562 controller I cannot connect to via ethernet. Get RSLinx cannot communicate message. Verision 19. It has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Before i reach out to local supplier, figured I'd ask here regarding this issue. Right out of box, the controller had a solid red SD LED...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom