Yaskawa a1000

if you can do the standard full rotation auto tune that is the best
if you can't let the motor run the no rotation will work
I have done both but always do the standard if you can
also do the auto tune from the drive keypad with out the drive wizard connected

The current imbalance you measured with the clamp meter concerns me. I understand that measurement errors occur with VFD output signals, but I have not seen that level of imbalance when using a Fluke ammeter with a VFD. I normally see readings that are within 10% of what the drive reports.

Is the extruder in a bind? Can you (be safe 1st) turn the machinery input shaft easily?

I would double check the wiring between the drive all the way through the motor. If that checks out good, use a megger (disconnect the leads from the drive first) to check the motor circuit including the leads for problems. Ohm the motor circuit and see if you get balanced readings on all 3 phases. If that all comes back normal, i'd have to see all the motor data and more info about the load.

I have seen hard to start loads cause drives to stall and over-amp at low speeds prior to tuning and usually static tuning is good enough to straighten that out. When I have seen this is was with unusual loads like a loaded incline conveyor belt with little gear reduction...

Going through the settings I have noticed that L1-08 is set to 0 amps? Isn’t that my over load setting? Maybe way my drive keeps having a overload fault? The default setting is 0 which is what’s throwing me.

L1-08 should be left at the default of 0 read the manuals
if you are having difficulty I would suggest you call Yaskawa Tech Support
as for the current imbalance as I said before you will never be able to read the current on the motor leads. Trust the drive electronics.
on the A1000 they monitor both the voltage and current on the motor leads they also monitor the DC Buss voltage and current this is all done with internal electronics designed for that. the only way you can even attempt to monitor the output would with a 3 phase scope and at that unless you have training on hoe to use it wouldn't make any since to you.
Again trust the drive the A1000 the best drive for it's class that you can use.
I have installed many of them never had a problem maybe the problem is in the application of drive