Identify This Equipment - Please Help

dbztopfan

All, I attached some photos of some equipment that I picked up at an auction, but I'm having some difficulty identifying it and finding any relevant information. The first two photos are of the one piece of equipment, the third photo is a second piece of equipment. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Only 157 bytes each.

It's not the photo, but a link to it. Here's the contents:
<br /><strong>Warning</strong>: imagejpeg(): Filename cannot be empty in <strong>[path]/includes/class_image.php</strong> on line <strong>1423</strong><br />

dbztopfan You need to download the photos first from whatever website you're using.

I use Shutterfly, download my images there, copy the link and paste it into the box that opens when you select the "insert image" button. Basically your post is linking to the location of your images on your PC which we can't access.

Can I just point out that this thread already has just shy of 700 views. Everyone is waiting for the guessing game to begin! :ROFLMAO:

The secret to attaching pictures directly to PLCTALK posts. without linking to external servers:

Use the button "Go advanced".
At the "Additional options", use the "Attach Files" button.
Important !! In the pop-up for choosing files to attach, notice the limits to Filesize, Width and Height. People typically miss that .jpeg can be max 800x600. So if you post a screenshot of your entire desktop, it will not show.
So, be sure that your pics are not too big, before you attach the files !

A peeve of mine is when people post huge pictures with the real information being just a small fraction of the picture. Please post only the relevant part. Use paint or some other program to crop the picture before posting it to the forum.

Can I just point out that this thread already has just shy of 700 views. Everyone is waiting for the guessing game to begin! :ROFLMAO:

Im on pins and needles... I can stop watching this thread and the hurricane :unsure:

I've come to like Snipping Tool, which is even...

I use Snipping Tool a lot, it is the first icon on the Start menu of all my PC's

Unfortunately it only works on computer screens.

I have worked with a lot of people that I thought needed "snipped" to help out humanity. And, being from a different planet, I can look objectively at humanity to try and help them.

I've come to like Snipping Tool, which is even built into Windows 7 and 10. It lets you draw a rectangle around the part you want, and save it as a file.
And win 8.

But it looks like they are about to remove it in the future :(

It will be replaced by something else, reached by win button + shift + s