Zebra Ethernet/IP Printer and Studio 5000

If you are using AdvancedHMI, there is no need to buy Zebra Enet/IP firmware, use Zebra's LinkOS SDK.

Thanks for the suggestion. I already have a CompactLogix L24ER and Panelview Plus 7 HMI. This is standard hardware for us... This printer is new territory for me... We also use Siemens S7-1214 PLC and TP700 HMI. For that system we use a Gebe printer that works ok... Getting a AB printing solution has always been a challenge. Even when I went to the AB Automation fair in Philadelphia this year, no AB representatives had a good solution for printing from an HMI. The AB printer list is outdated...

Thanks Widelto for the thread and all the information and also for sending me the Network Connect files. Its been more helpful than anything I have received from Zebra Tech support

Good afternoon.

Looks like I have all problems with the ZT410.

I can ping but the RSling can't recognize the printer. I don't know what to do.

Also I can't find the special firmware to download.

Can some one send me the firmware and if you have some instructions?
[email protected]

Thanks

Good afternoon.

Looks like I have all problems with the ZT410.

I can ping but the RSling can't recognize the printer. I don't know what to do.

Also I can't find the special firmware to download.

Can some one send me the firmware and if you have some instructions?
[email protected]

Thanks

The Ethernet/IP driver is not free and is limited to 1 printer per driver. We had over 40 printers, and the vendor wanted $500 for each one. It's ridiculous. So we ended up using Ignition to print to the zebra printers. If you need the driver, you need to contact the zebra rep for your area and they should be able to sell you the driver.

Hello every one, these day I could send data to the printer ZD420 from mi 1769-L16ER-BB1B. I used these manual:

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/at/enet-at002_-en-p.pdf

What you do is use the Message block (msg) to open the ethernet port and send ASCII characters thruogh it.

These characters are the ZPL II code. This way you don't need to get the special firmware.

Cheers!!

Hi brother,
Can you please provide the logic rung .

My mail ID is [email protected]

Thanks