Siemens S7 CPU Locked

John Gaunt said:
It was just a matter of
putting the MMC card in a reader attached to a laptop
and copying all the files from MMC to a folder on PC.
How do you do that exactly ?
Do you mean that you are using the Siemens MMC card reader and STEP7 software, or are you using just any MMC card reader and copy the files to just a "regular" folder on the PC ?

If I put an MMC card in a normal MMC card reader, it cannot see anything on the card. You can only format the card (which off course, I dont).

I was working in India at the time that the MMC card
was read into a PC. I know they used a common MMC reader
purchased from an electronics store. They were following
detailed intructions (that I do not have) from Andi Rothenbacher.
It is possible that Andi provided some software for this
purpose.
Regards..............John Gaunt

I'm able to take out password protection from S7-300 and S7-200.
Cost for this operation is about 600 Euro. My company can give You invoice.

For S7-300 you need is the USB Memory reader recognise by your Windows.

For take out password from S7-200 is necessary to have binary image EEPROM AT24C64 from PLC.
Is possible use PoniProg to take immage without desoldering this EEPROM

More details by mail: [email protected]

Hi,

Hi Grant,
I have a problem like u. Did u find the answer: How to unlock the CPU with password protected, without format or erase the MMC
Thanks

Again, can you help unlock this CPU.[/QUOTE]

Hello:

I have the same problems with a simatic CPU 315 2DP with a MC Flash. I have a program to unlock the cpu but it work by brute force method.

I have readed in a forum that it is possible to unlock the CPU password reading the MC card in external prommer.

Any bady know somthing about that?

Best regards and excuseme my poor English!

Hello:

I have the same problems with a simatic CPU 315 2DP with a MC Flash. I have a program to unlock the cpu but it work by brute force method.

I have readed in a forum that it is possible to unlock the CPU password reading the MC card in external prommer.

Any bady know somthing about that?

Best regards and excuseme my poor English!

Hello ihosvany!
I don`t know much aboat that, but it should be theoretically possible. Please let us know if you find out anything about that.
What is the brute force program that you are using and how did you get a hold of it?
I would like to have that program.

Best regards.

Last edited:
I have an S7-300 PLC that has had its CPU password protected.

Can anybody help me unlock it?

I don't have its Step7 project and want to download its
blocks, create a symbol table and be able to make some
necessary changes to its program. I am familiar with Siemens
Statement List (STL) programming.

Again, can you help unlock this CPU.
All .

I can help to unlock siemens plc password . easy and need software to do it also with an mmc card reader that all guys.

How do you do that exactly ?
Do you mean that you are using the Siemens MMC card reader and STEP7 software, or are you using just any MMC card reader and copy the files to just a "regular" folder on the PC ?

If I put an MMC card in a normal MMC card reader, it cannot see anything on the card. You can only format the card (which off course, I dont).

Is there a special software for reading the Siemens MMC?
Cos my PC can read the MMC i took out from the plc