Siemens S7 CPU Locked

Password are save in MMC cards, what you need to do is, unplug the MMC card , use card reader to read out the password . You need a software to read from MMC cards. The software will generate out the password code. Plug back MMC cards and use this password to unlock it.

I remember my friend also encountered such a problem, he did everything through the firmware of the apprarat. I shared a full reward through the official software. And then everything seemed to work! I don't know if I can find it now

The bigger question has to be why is it locked?

1)Is it one company trying to protect their IP?
2)Is it a disgruntled employee trying to avenge severance?
3)Is it to stop other none authorised employees "messing with it"

if it's (2) then restore a backup
if it's (3) speak to the system owner
if it's (1)...... then sort out IP and commercials or stop cutting cost, or face up and wipe the PLC and start again (File NEW).