S-414-3 PN/DP connection to citect scada 6.10

The proper way is to open either SIMATIC Manager, or SIMATIC NCM PC Manager, open the project, go to the "Configuration" icon, open it, modify the MAC Address in IE General, save and compile, and download. You have to make sure your Set PG/PC interface is set to PC Internal.

I cloned the mac address of the station as the one in working pc same static ip. When I ping the Plc with ip 192.168.0.1 , ping ok but application dont connect. I really nead help , also checked licenses and are all ok of simatic net .

Yes it is the only one appears, the pc has one wifi card but I disabled it to avoid conflikt .

Sigma you mentioned the use of Simatic NCM and download? I have bothe simatic NCM and simatic net installed in the station pc, do I have to download project to PLC? it is allready downloaded before with the working pc station. I can do download project to PLC but afraid wont work and loose configuration and the old one wil stop recognize plc?

Yes, but to download to the PC (computer) not the PLC.

1) The Set PG/PC Interface should be set to PC internal... this sets the target to be your computer (really the Station Configuration Editor)
2) Open SIMATIC NCM Manager
3) In the Project tree, there should be a PC Station... it might be called "Simatic PC Station" or could have a different name.
4) Browse the project tree below the PC Station until you see an icon called "Configuration"
5) Open the Configuration by double-clicking
6) Check if the configuration matches the Station Configuration Editor (Index 1 is IE General, Index 2 is ALARME, Index 3 is BOOLEEN... etc.)
7) If the configuration you opened matches the Station Configuration Editor, then I'm confident it is the configuration for your PC. You could then click Save & Compile, then the download icon near the top middle of the toolbar.

wich ip adresse should be used? by the way the 192.168.0.1 is the PLC ip , and 192.168.0.2 is the ip address of the pc station ethernet card.

simatic ncm.JPG