Replacement for Twido Serial communication module

Hi Everyone...

I have a Schneider PLC TWIDO 24DRF (TWDLCAA24DRF)with RS-485 communication port (TWDNAC485T). This RS485 module is obsolete & Discontinued with no clear replacement from Schneider.

Can anyone point me to some solution for this issue as I need replacement for this module.

Thanks

Hi Everyone...

I have a Schneider PLC TWIDO 24DRF (TWDLCAA24DRF)with RS-485 communication port (TWDNAC485T). This RS485 module is obsolete & Discontinued with no clear replacement from Schneider.

Can anyone point me to some solution for this issue as I need replacement for this module.

Thanks

Or try Google with "TWDLCAA24DRF Replacement" the first hit on the Schneider website is:

https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/faqs/FA305186/

Thanks.. but what I need is the replacement of RS-485 communication port (TWDNAC485T) or replacement for the PLC TWDLCAA24DRF with another Twido available with communication RS485

Thanks.. but what I need is the replacement of RS-485 communication port (TWDNAC485T) or replacement for the PLC TWDLCAA24DRF with another Twido available with communication RS485

You will need to try and find a second hand one if Schneider don't make them anymore, there is no other option apart form swap to the PC that was in my link which will involve some programming work too.

Programming port can be also modbus, but you need first program same settings to port1 than on port2.

The you need minidin8 cable and 2 pins needs to
connect together, so port is on modbus mode.
Otherwise port is on program mode.
Check from help which pins are for mode select.