What available standard functions in Crimson 3.1

ThongBa

Hi
I just started with Crimson 3.1 programming.
It mentions that the coding is like C and provides the reference calls.
I saw one post using Sleep() which not included in the reference section.
So my question does Crimson use standard C library? How do I know what functions are available liked Sleep()

Thanks

Sorry folks. I made mistake. I found the Sleep() function in the reference section.
To rephrase my questions, do I program Crimson device using ONLY what available in the reference section? Can I define enum type?

To rephrase my questions, do I program Crimson device using ONLY what available in the reference section?
Mostly the answer to that is 'yes'. I did try using the #include preprocessor at one point and it didn't know what to do with it.

In the early days of Crimson the documentation was very sparse so there was a lot of guessing in regards to what the programming feature could accomplish. However, the literature has much improved and I would say that almost all of the available commands are covered in the reference manual. There is a chapter in the user manual also that explains the basic syntax: variables, conditionals, loops, etc.

I think it's fair to say that the 'C' in Crimson is more of a scripting/macro language, not a full blown programming environment. So there's no support for things like header files and enumeration.