rslogx 500 and rslinx opc server and fsgateway and intouch

adams

Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch through opc. i have everything right i could browse items in fsgateway but my boolean tags just shows only one address that is the first address as I:1.0 the other 15 data addresses does not show meanwhile other registers shows as configured. i wonder why the address is showing as a word not bool.
please i need help on this as is for learning purpose thanks

Not sure what the correct syntax is, but in other systems, the addresses for the word bits would be something like:
I:1.0/15 or I:1.0.15 but I know Intouch often uses commas, so maybe I:1.0,15