How to decide breaker spec for circuit?

zai_jnr

Hi everyone!!!

I want all member's opinion regarding breaker spec in design circuit.. what i know there have so many term to call for breaker ( MCCB,MCB,CP,CB -> normally this one for overcurrent or short circuit protection) sometime i wonder where to put breaker that have breaking capacity until 64kA...how to decide Earth Leakage Breaker that have sensitivity until 500mA..what i know there have earth leakage to protect human and fire protection...in breaker spec there have Icu and Icm and etc...still not understand, what that mean...anyone can share with me any info that you have??????????🤞🏻

Have a look in a Schneider circuit breaker catalogue. There are some explanations there.

Similar Topics

I have a heater control panel that I am making. The heaters are 2X 25KW 480V 3phase. The only thing in the panel will be disconnect/breaker...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope your day is going well. I am self-employed and don't have deep pockets nor do I have enough work. I want to start a programming...
Replies
Views
Hello again. I'm doing work on an HMI, trying to make it more functional. I have a button created that is intended to display whether my engine...
Replies
Views
How do we decide in programming a PLC that we use comparator, timer, registers, flags, function blocks etc for any task or for any network ...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am using Turck input module to setup a DeviceNet, the BL67-2AI is 0/4 to 20mA for 0-60 psi(resolution is 16 bit, measure value...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom