SEW Eurodrive Speed SP by means PRofibus DP

cagliostro

Hi everybody,

Anybody know the max speed set point data format to write for an SEW Drive using Profibus DP........

Eg.: In Siemens Master Drive vector or motion for example the data 16384 = 100% of the Speed SP.....

I'd like to know this data for the SEW Drive.....
I searched in the web site of SEW Drive under the profibus fieldbus manual section, but I don't founded this information.

Best regards and have a nice week-end

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I took notice that the majority of the gearboxes we have in our plant are SEW Eurodrive . I started wondering , of all the...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to control a Sew Eurodrive MDX61b position (HI and LO) from a PLC S7-314-2DP with Ipos and I don't understand how to use the strong...
Replies
Views
P512 is set for 4000, which is the max (I think), but i still have this error, and it won't reset. Is there a parameter that shows the actual...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have been getting a number of F14 Encoder Faults on a SEW MoviDrive . I do not have the software to get the "sub-codes"...
Replies
Views
I am looking at removing a UNIop MD03R-04 interface that is used to insert a setpoint for length into a MoviDrive MDX60A-00 from the PLC port of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom