Factory Talk Application Manager Question

argobamafan

I have an archive file (.apa) that I need to convert back to an application file but i continue to get this error. I tried it on 2 other apa files 1 worked and one did not. What can cause this?

What version of FactoryTalk are you using.

It looks like the .apa file you are trying to open has been designed in a later revision that you have installed.

If you can post the .apa file (zip it first) and I will see if I can open it.

Mark

It's almost certainly the version. We are just now working with one of our contract techs and have exactly that problem. He is getting updated now.

Similar Topics

Failed to open the Factory Talk Private Directory for the application 'Project Name" Hey All. I'm more than a bit frustrated with this one. I'm...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My colleague is not able to open any application in Factory Talk View. The software loads and so does the app, but freezes and...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to restore a .MER file to a .APA file to edit in Factory Talk View Studio Release #6.00.00, Patch/Pack #00, Build #16. I started by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Is there a way I can view a Factory Talk or Wonder ware In touch application on a phone and outside the plant? Response will be appreciated
Replies
Views
Hi all, some one can help me with a restore on Rockwell Factory Talk Transaction Manager? FTTM V10.10, run at Win7 64, Solidcore installed and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom