Allen Bradley 2080 Micro 800 PLC and 2080sc-NTC Card

Hi
I am working with Rockwell 2080-LC30 Micro 800 PLC. The Programming software is Connected Component workbench (CCW). I have a 3rd party analog input card attached to it (2080sc-NTC from Spectrum controls). This card is specifically designed to connect to Thermistors and the sample code provided by spectrum suppose to read the channel and provide the temperature in Degrees as output. I have followed the prescribed procedure by Spectrum but the program gives output in terms of resistance. Of course I could write a routine to convert resistance into temperature but the provided code should able to do the Job as spectrum says if I configure certain tags in the code. I tried but yields no results. Could anyone with experience with 2080-NTC card please point out to the missing link.
Thanks for the support.
Spectrum says Ladder code but when you download it is written in Structured Text
The link to the code: http://www.spectrumcontrols.com/ab-2080.htm

Hi,

I am having exactly the same issue now!

From what I've seen so far, the only difference between our scenarios is that I'm using Micro820 + 2080sc-NTC instead of your 830. Yet I'm experiencing the same situation, with the module only returning raw resistance value. From what I've researched so far it seems that the params array doesn't do anything at all. Changing it to any random value will not affect the reading whatsoever.

Have you managed to locate this issue? If so, do you mind sharing your experience?

Thanks a lot!