Workaround for having static ip address for simcard in siemens CP1242-7 GPRS

mamech

Hello

actually, I know that in normal computer networks, the dynamic ip address can stay unchanged as long as I am connected with the computer on internet using the router, and once I disconnect, the ip address changes. I have read somewhere that a person could keep his dynamic ip address on his computer for 3 months because he did not disconnect his internet for the whole period.

I thought that the same way can work with sim card used inside CP1242-7 GPRS . I imagined that a simcard gets also dynamic ip address and as long as I am connected it does not change.

are not there any workaround to stay with the same ip address without buying fixed address sim card (it is really expensive here).

The main target is to have a several siemens PLCs S71200 with CP1242-7 GPRS modules to have static ip addresses, so they can communicate directly with each other using GPRS

this can be done??
thanks