S7-300 plc message 256:145

tulip

When I want to open backup program this message appare on PG.Open Project (256:145) The project or library was changed using tools of Windows Explorer.The data for access protection has been modified to such an extent that it is no longer possible to open the project or library.who has got any experience this subject?thanks in advance..

It does not look good.

I would try to locate an older backup, and do an online compare to find and update the program differences.

If there is a Protool or WinCC Flexible project integrated into the defective STEP7 project, then there is a chance to manually cut them out and reintegrate them in the new project.

there is no a protool or wincc flexible program.I did it what you say but no success.I created a new Step7 project and exit Step7 manager.I put a copy of all sub directories out of the crashed project into the new project directory.When I opened step7 project again only hardware is exist.

If you can find an older backup, then by doing the offline/online compare you can find the hopefully few differences, and update the offline project. This will keep all the comments and symbols from the older backup.

If this is not possible, then you can do a complete upload.
But the upload will not have any comments or symbols.