Duplicate Destructive bits used EVERYWHERE!

Inhibited programs and programs without JSRs would still fall under the umbrella of Logic that doesn't really matter [normally], as it wasn't affecting production before the unexpected power down, right?

Of course, a programmer can creatively find all sorts of ways to blow things up online if they aren't careful :ROFLMAO:

Of course, a programmer can creatively find all sorts of ways to blow things up online if they aren't careful :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely - but uninhibiting a program, scheduling a program, or adding a forgotten JSR during early stages of commissioning seem, on the face of it, to be fairly trivial and safe to do...

... let the warnings stay, I say...

Inhibited programs and programs without JSRs would still fall under the umbrella of Logic that doesn't really matter [normally], as it wasn't affecting production before the unexpected power down, right?

I'm glad you followed that up with "normally"....

However, I take the view that any code that exists in the PLC ought to be pre-scanned, even if there is no "calling" mechanism.

The very fact that someone can introduce that code into normal scan without a pre-scan rings alarm bells with me....