How to connect Domino A200 inkjet printer to PC

TKADA

Dear Everyone,

I want to connect a domino A200 inkjet printer to PC to send the print labels from PC to the printer instead of inputting labels from small LCD of this printer. My way is:
- Using the Quickdesign Lite software provided by Domimo printer website to design a label in PC and try to connect to printer.
- Using a USB-RS232 cable for connecting PC (USB port) to printer (in communication port RS232)

In the software, hardware is offline (Actually I don't know the address of printer, just put default). Please take a look at following images.

I am a mechanical guy, and I cannot find any manuals of this printer. Something wrong with my connection?
Could guys who has some knowledge/experiences about this give me some suggestions?
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

201409dsd04_161938.jpg Connection.jpg

I found in some websites selling domino spare parts that they listed a RS232 communication kit. However I cannot see any its picture or description. Is that kit key of this connection?