Roll Grinding CNC Machine Problem

BIJOY

Sir,
We are facing some problem in our RGM (Roll Grinding) CNC machine.
RGM MAchine PLC system is SINUMERIC 840C.
Drive System is SIMODRIVE.
At the running moment our RGM machines Z-axis drive tripped & MMS display shown 2000 ORD3.(Emergency stop) at 2 PM of 5th January,2010. After this fault we have taken the following action for remedy:
1. First we checked the all emergency in the system. But found that emergency system is ok in PLC.
2. Due to the drive fault in Z axis (Fault “7” in LED), we replace the control card from X axis to Z axis but after enable the drive same fault is coming & stop the I/R module.
3. We open the power card & checked transistor module (transistor is ok) & reconnect but same problem in the drive.
4. In that moment in our hand no spare Drive Drive card, Encoder or any Motor for find out the actual fault which was really very critical.
5. So for over confirm we cross checked the encoder cable Z axis & X axis, Checked the motor cable continuity and also the motor, but same problem in the drive.
6. We cross check the techo card from X axis to Z axis .But still same problem and also coming another problem in both drive (Fault”6”).
In this working period we discussed with Siemens , India (Mr. Manik Chandra). After hear all of our activities he is telling this may be motor problem or LT card problem, He advised us to send the motor to India for check and also zero adjustment.

So in this moment what can we do pls give suggesion.
Z axis Drive Power Module is: 6SN1123-1AA00-0EA1
Control Module is: 6SN1118-0AA11-0AA1
Setting Module is: 6SN1114-0AA01-0AA0
Characteristics is 80/160A

X axis Drive Power Module is: 6SN1123-1AA00-0DA1
Controle Module is: 6SN1118-0AA11-0AA1
Setting Module is: 6SN1114-0AA01-0AA0
Characteristics is 40/80A

So now the Z & X axis fault is not same just like you give us for remedy the drive.
This drive is small & different from Workpiece & Grinding wheel drive.
Fault is showing only"7" in LED display. not "Fault-07".
And the manual Troubleshooting of fault write down
Fault No. "7" :
"Motor feeder cable interrupted.motor cable short circuit/ground fault (Vce monitoring saved up to Power-On) Fault can not be removed -replace the module."

Fault No"6"
"Motor incorrectly connected? External moment of inertia too high? RMS torque too high(mechanically locked)?"

Today we open the coupling belt from the motor shaft & power on but Z axis drive showing fault 7 & x axis drive showing fault6 . Some time both drive showing fault 6.

Anybody can help us. Thanks all.

Regards
Bijoy Das Chowdhury
Appollo Ispat Complex Limited
Sr. MAnager & Electrical Incharge
Bangladesh
Mobile No: +8801819561831