Crimson 3.0 Bug?

berndu86

I am just starting out trying to get up to speed teaching myself Crimson 3.0. I am having a problem when I go into the emulator. When ever I drag a symbol on to the screen and go into emulator mode, the graphics are skewed or messed up for lack of a better term. Primatives are fine until I stretch them diagonally. When resized or stretched diagonally, the graphics are also messed up in emulator mode.

Is this a bug with Crimson 3.0? I tried reinstalling Crimson. I am stuck trying to figure this out. Help! (please)

The Crimson 3.0 emulate has graphic issues (known bug, confirmed with Red Lion) ... I had the same issue. I assure you that it will look okay on the HMI itself.

Similar Topics

There seems to be a bug/problem with the latest version of Crimson 3(Build 418), with regards to the switches. When I use a 'toggle switch' or...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup communications with Red Lion 3.0 MODBUS to Baker Hughes Centrilift GCS VFD? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
We updated from Crimson 3.2.0067.0 to Crimson 3.2.0071.0 and now there is no comms between the 12" Graphite HMI and the AB Compact Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to increase the size of the user login pop up using a Red Lion CR1000 7” HMI with Crimson 3.1 software. The login pop up is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom