Factorytalk view SE Security

hamzkh

Is it possible to make a numeric input invisible on SE client depending on what user i have logged in from. For example if i login from user1 i can see the numeric input but if I login from user2 then it is invisible.
The main aim is to enable only one user to change the values.
Any help please??

Yes, you can. By right clicking on the numeric input, you can select the Animation menu, and then visibility. In the expression editor, you can use the CurrrentUserName() function to limit visibility as you desire.

I tried it, but its giving an expression error. What should I write in the expression E.g. my username is userone.

Thanks

I found another way.

CurrentUserHasCode()

If you want to show a user with security code A then write CurrentUserHasCode(A) in the expression