Logix5000 Program Monitoring

ace1109

Is there any way to access values in the Logix5000 task monitor programmatically ? It would be nice if it was able to be done within RSLogix5000, but if not, via an external language. I am looking at the possibility of monitoring items like CPU Usage in real time (or close to).

Task Monitor is an awesome tool that you can download from AB that shows you all sorts of stuff. If you know about that and are asking how to pull info from that program - don't know.

Also, I don't think "Task Monitor" works for an L8x series processor, but the information can be seen by plugging into the Gig Ethernet port viewing the webpage thru Chrome etc

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm currently using RS Logix5000 software for machine programming with this Rockwell PLC using the Structured Text method. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been using Logix5000 for a while, first version 24 and recently version 32 as I had to update for working on the newer CPU modules...
Replies
Views
I am an Electric Engineer working as a maintenance engineer and manage some technician on the production hall now but in the past, I mostly focus...
Replies
Views
From time to time I see people submitting a request to convert a program to a .pdf format. Without fail, someone else will respond quickly and...
Replies
Views
Basically I know that I need a GSV but I still Don't know how to set the time to stop the pump. The pump has to stop certain day at certain hours...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom