Team Leader has Proworx 32 ver 1.1 in desk, will not allow me to upgrade from Modsoft

Sliver

The technicians were sent on Proworx 32 training a couple of years ago and there were so many bugs that it was decided to stay with Modsoft until the bugs were fixed.
As far as I can tell from this forum the new version 1.1 is working well.
I want to upgrade my laptop's OS that had to be downgraded to Win98 to use Modsoft.
Are there any other obvious reasons for upgrading to Proworx 32 that I can use as ammo to outgun my stubborn, don't want to move out of the 80's Team Leader?

Thanks,
Brian.

Similar Topics

Hi all, i have an application in which i need to read the water level in a 1 1/2" diameter tube that is 24 in. tall. the sensor will be mounted...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a startup valve, that has to open on startup etc. We also want to know the flowrate throughe valve. They told me that in previous...
Replies
Views
Hi; We installed an orifice plate type steam flow transmitter which configured to give 4-20mA signal correspond to 0-9ton. I given that signal...
Replies
Views
The IAPWS-IF97 steam table is used as a measuring standard for the correlation between steam temperature and pressure. The calculation formula(s)...
Replies
Views
Good day Gents, Does atmospheric pressure have an influence of a boiler steam pressure.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom