Need ControlNet eds file for sst profibus scanner

matt_o

Just to clarify my query posted recently, we are trying to communicate to the SST-PFB-CLX profibus scanner over ControlNet and need a EDS file to configure it using "RSNetworks for ControlNet". I have been unable to download it from http//www.controlnet.org because the link to the eds page is broken. Do you have any suggestions?
(Daniel, the sst site does not provide the eds file I need)

Thanks a lot,
matt

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day, Sorry for the simplicity of my question but anyways if anyone can tell me if i have a rockwell controlnet communication can i...
Replies
Views
Hello, The Facts: 1. I need to add a 1794-IB16 to a controlnet 1794-ACN15 module. The module currently has only an analog input card 1794-OE4...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom