How to Unlock S7 224 CN PLC???

I need unlock the password of a CPU224 CN; It should be through of a method directly, with the PC/PPI cable connecting to port of the CPU.
Somebody know any better application to connect directly between PC port and CPU port?

Thanks in advance.🤞🏻🤞🏻

I need unlock the password of a CPU224 CN
If you look around on this site, you'll notice password questions are always answered in pretty much the same manner: we cannot help you because of legal matters and there is no means for us to determine if your question is legitimate. You'll have to turn to the original manufacturer of the equipment
It should be through of a method directly, with the PC/PPI cable connecting to port of the CPU. Somebody know any better application to connect directly between PC port and CPU port?
Since the S7-200 PLCs use RS485 to communicate and most PCs don't, you need a converter between the two. The PC/PPI cable is such a converter. For S7-200, most data-driven RS485 converters will do the trick, so you can use a less expensive converter than the Siemens one. One of the members here, geniusintraining , provides a cheaper, but very usable converter for S7-200 PLCs.

Kind regards,