"MACO" DOS software

Skunk

Greetings,

I'm trying to track down the DOS software used to program MACO 4000 series. Any ideas where I could find it?

Being old technology, would it be available for download?

Any advice would be appreciated.

_____
Skunk

"Only if I'm FORCED to do it......."

Dusty works mostly with Maco 8000 controls, which are fairly old. The Maco 4000 was the next generation of control system. It does use a DOS program called MACORLD for logic and Optigrafix for screen sets on their operator stations.

What controller are you trying to program/re-program? Maco 4000,5000,6000?

PM me and maybe we can do some horse trad'in

Maco 4000 Optigrafix

Hello,

I looking for the maco 4000 software Optigrafix to reprogram a operator station, from a plastic injection machine, or a technician who can do this job, the original screen was stolen and we are buying a used one, but I think we need to check the program.

Any one??

Thanks

i have this sofwere

hello
i have this sofwere and i can help for yoy

Greetings,

I'm trying to track down the DOS software used to program MACO 4000 series. Any ideas where I could find it?

Being old technology, would it be available for download?

Any advice would be appreciated.

_____
Skunk

"Only if I'm FORCED to do it......."