Publish InTouch 10 to information server 3.0 - communication issues

NFischer1978

Hi,
I have a small problem with publishing an InTouch 10 application to the information server from wonderware. The data I want to display comes from an historian at one of our plants. I am able to connect to this server and I will see the data when I go online with the InTouch application. The access name there is:

Node: Computer name
Application: servermain
Topic: Topic name
Protocol: SuiteLink

I convert the InTouch screen with the WinXMLExporter and set the WindowSet properties to the same values. Unfortuantely I can not see the data on the information server. Has anyone an idea why that is? I can see the InTouch screen, but it won't get the data from the IO server.

OK, I changed the reference to the running InTouch program on my PC and it will work that way, but I would prefer to reference directly to the I/O server. Otherwise I need to let the application run on my PC.

Working configuration:

Node: My computer name
Application: view
Topic: TagName

Not working:

Node: Server name
Application: servermain
Topic: TagName