Schneider Vijeo Designer Data Management Tool v4.5.1

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone.

Simple question, is the V4.5.1 the latest version of the Vijeo stand alone data management tool?

I ask this because:

In Vijeo Designer, Data manager, "configure a target", under connections, there is an option for USB or Ethernet.

In the V4.5.1 Stand alone, the only option is "target IP". I am downloading to a USB stick.

I have checked several forums ( searched this one too ), scowered the net, and searched the Schneider site backwards and forwards. I have not been able to locate a higher V.

Have I over looked something in the set up of the V4.5.1, is there a higher V and I have missed it, am I not sticking out my tongue correctly.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention

Best Reagrds