Quickpanel to Fanuc robot

Scueter

Has anybody setup a connection to a Fanuc (R2000) robot? I've got an existing application that I need to add some functionality to. I just don't know how the I/O is mapped. I've got one that has the inputs from the quickpanel connected to the DI's of the robot and another that has the inputs connected to the DO's. I can make it work, but would like to know how it's done.

Similar Topics

I have a Fanuc R-30iA robot controller. I am using a GE quick panel for a HMI / operators panel. How do I define the robot I/O I would like to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup communications from a GE quickpanel to a Fanuc robot (R2000)? I know I have to setup the plc as a GE SNPX. The part I was...
Replies
Views
Did anybody know how to send sms in quickpanel control.....iam struggling with that since 1 month....any tutorial is invited ......
Replies
Views
Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, hello to everybody! I have a problem with Quickpanel IC754VBI06SFD-GF Proficy Machine Edition Runtime 6.5 QuickPanel View V2.00...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom