Omron CJ2M Memory Card replacement

lpons

Hi All,

as in the title I'd like to check with you some thoughts I have regarding the Omron Memory Card option offered with the CJ2M series PLC (and of course, I think also the other series).

I've done some research and the FLASH memory card looks like a good old CompactFlash memory card which is sized in three different formats: 128MB, 256MB and 512MB. Omron offers the three of them as guaranteed working and, of course, it pretends also a copious amount of money for this nice feature.

What I was wondering is: is there someone who can confirm that, if I use, for example, a SanDisk 128 FAT-16 formatted (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk...1305499520.p?id=mp1305499520&skuId=1305499520), this one will work properly as the one provided by Omron?

Thank you to everybody

Cheers

LP

That' why I was asking. I've seen the thread about that memory card used on a NS touchscreen but I wanted to be sure. Thank you anyway! We'll see if someone else has tried it.

Contact your Omron office - they will tell you. I think it does but not 100% sure.