New Panelview install - FTView ME 8.0 .NET problem

Dan Pockrus

I have three new Panelviews (6181P-15A2HW71AC) that I am installing FTView ME 8.0 on. Started up the install, and it hung with the message "waiting for Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework to install". After letting it sit for a couple of hours, I had to conclude it was going nowhere and cancelled the install.

I restarted the install, and all of the FT components installed, but the installer didn't revert back to try to install the prerequisites again (i.e. .NET Framework, SQL, etc.

Do I now need to manually install these programs?

Similar Topics

I am doing an upgrade from a panelview 600 to a Panelview plus 7, but I am having an issue with the ascii files displaying correctly all I get is...
Replies
Views
Problem - I will be using a CompactLogix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B to run a skid and a Panelview Plus 7 Standard as the HMI. The customer would like the...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom