Syncing CompactLogix time with Panel view 1000

ersanjit

Hello All,

I know this has been covered probably 100 times but I am having issues with syncing my PLC time with PV. I want PV to copy the time from PLC every 60 sec. For that I have used Wall clock GSV instruction and have configured those tags in Factorytalk View ME at Global Connections > Remote Day or Hour Fields.

Even after that I am unable to achieve this. Is there something else that I am missing?

Currently our PLCs are syncing time from one of our VM which I setup as NTP server. Now I want Panel Views to sync with PLCs as well so that we have a universal time in our plant. Please advice!

Are you triggering the Remote Date And Time in the PV Global Connection?
It is right above Remote Year.

Closing Thread

I found my mistake, it was in front of me. I was not using Remote_Date_Time tag as trigger (When it changes from 0 to 1, it triggers the update)