Robicon GT series Bug.. 700 HP series drive..

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
This is also something that has perplexed me for over a year and I figured I might as well see if anyone else has had a similar problem, and hopefully found a working solution.
Here's the problem...
These drives have a 'KWH consumed' display that shows how much the drive is using in utilities. The problem is...is that inevitably the kwh consumed word goes whacko.. and displays gibberish instead of a number.
I have 4 of these drives and it is occurring on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I've gone to level 7 access and have 'Reset the kwh consumed' value. Which goes back to '0' without a problem. It then starts accumulating like one would expect.
But at some point the number changes to gibberish. I do readings on a weekly basis.. so it's not a very large number.
Has anyone else seen this, and hopefully have a solution?
I'm guessing it's either ram, or logic fault. I've spoken to Robicon, but they didn't have an answer... lol...

Regards,
Russ Friend

This can likely only be answered by Robicon Tech Service. I would get a bit heavy-handed in my request for help (contact the Sales Manager or someone similar) because it is not likely that anyone else has the software knowledge to fix this.