Profinet to Profibus DP/PA gateway that supports a Profinet ring topology

substrate

Hi, I'm working on a project right now where my client has an existing GE RX3i redundant PLC system, with Profinet communication cards in the racks. They have implemented a Profinet ring to connect the racks and remote I/O, and we'd like to add a Profinet-to-Profibus DP/PA gateway onto the Profinet ring to talk to a few PA instruments.

1. Can anyone advise of a Profinet-to-Profibus DP/PA gateway that support the ring topology on the Ethernet side? This would require that the gateway has two Ethernet ports.

2. We won't have any instruments on the DP network (only on the PA network). Is there a gateway that converts Profinet to Profibus PA directly (without the need for, say, a DP to PA link module).

Thank you for your time,
Brian