Freeware Viewer for *.ACD files?

I'm not able to open either one of them. I've tried RSLogix 5000 that covers versions 13.0 thru 18.0 and Studio 5000 version 26.01
Sorry.

I could unzip them but RSLogix and Studio wouldn't open them. Studio gave me error message saying something about a security lock (I think).

ACD file print out

I am trying to trouble shoot an HVAC control system, but do not have RSLogix5000 to print out the ladder logic. I tried installing the free trial, but it won't open the file because it was created with a newer version than the trial (v17). If anybody is willing to create a PDF for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if it could be saved as an L5K I could try to modify the file to read it into v17. Many thanks in advance!

P.S. my file size is larger than the forum allows, it's 433kb zipped. If anybody is able to help, I can email the file.

Thanks, RoTaTech. I just sent you a private message with a link to the file. Send me your email if you prefer me to send it that way. Much appreciated!

RoTaTech & Bergie3941: If you're not able to open it up, send it to me; I'll see if I can downgrade the project file.

Hello Bergie3941, sorry i didnt see your message. You can send me a project, I'll open, you can send me email adress.

regards

I'm sorry for dragging this cold thread but could someone please convert the bellow .acd file to .pdf? I would very much appreciate it!

Hey, guys! I'm in an Automation class and I really need to print this Ladder program in pdf to attach it to my description. Could any of you print it for me? I could not find another way to do it and I'm pretty far from my university right now :/.

Thanks a lot!

View attachment base.zip