Schneider (Modicon) Arrays using structures as data types

Somewhat new to Schneider (aka Modicon) PLC's and the Unity Pro XL programming software. I have a TSX P57 6634M PLC. I would like to take an existing solution created for a Rockwell StudioLogix application and translate it without having to do too much total rewrite.

I've hit a roadblock however and hoping to find a reasonable solution. I am using arrays that are using data type Structure which are made up of a mix of DINTs and other structures. What I would like to do is to be able to query the Length of the array similar to how the SIZE command in Rockwell returns a value for the array length. The SIZE command can handle arrays of UDT's as well as the elementary data types such as INT, DINT, etc. I found the LENGTH array instruction in the Unity Pro library but it looks like it is only capable of working on elementary data types. Does anyone know of a work-around or if there is a different approach to achieve the same result?
🤞🏻

Somewhat new to Schneider (aka Modicon) PLC's and the Unity Pro XL programming software. I have a TSX P57 6634M PLC. I would like to take an existing solution created for a Rockwell StudioLogix application and translate it without having to do too much total rewrite.

I've hit a roadblock however and hoping to find a reasonable solution. I am using arrays that are using data type Structure which are made up of a mix of DINTs and other structures. What I would like to do is to be able to query the Length of the array similar to how the SIZE command in Rockwell returns a value for the array length. The SIZE command can handle arrays of UDT's as well as the elementary data types such as INT, DINT, etc. I found the LENGTH array instruction in the Unity Pro library but it looks like it is only capable of working on elementary data types. Does anyone know of a work-around or if there is a different approach to achieve the same result?
🤞🏻

I realized I should be clearer in my description when I mentioned arrays using data type of "structure". For Unity Pro it is more proper to use the term DDT - Derived Data Type. Hope this helps clarify what I originally posted.

The function 'SIZEOF' gives the length of a variable in bytes.
The variable can be any type eg an array of structures
Hope this helps
Also have a look at the 'EXTRACT' function it may also be useful.