S5 problem

I have to call it a night (it's 11:45 PM where I am). It might be helpful to give a list of all the module part numbers (including the CPU part number) you have in your rack, and which slots they are located in. Maybe a copy of the program as well.

Error DB1-FE
Structure of the address list in DB 1 for updating of the
process images is incorrect;
a) DB 1 not programmed with the coordinator plugged-in or in
multiprocessor operation;
b) No acknowledgement from the byte addresses for inputs and
outputs or interprocessor communication flags specified
in DB 1 during a cold restart on the corresponding modules.

Well, there you go! Without having all the details about an S5 PLC, it's very difficult to troubleshoot offline. In this case, I bet that the expected configuration in DB1 did not match what was in the field (missing remote rack). Having a copy of the program and a complete list of all I/O including remote racks would help better identify the issue.

That is a bit harsh, surely when you post a question are there any s5 experts, you should have been able to figure out the whole answer.
Isn't it amazing people want help and they make you pull teeth to get answers to what there prob is, why weren't all the details in the stupidly asked first post, with 355 posts you would think the question would have been better presented.