Getting analog output from TSXAMZ 600 card

Raj Kumar

Can any one tell me the commands/application program for getting an voltage output from the Modicon TSX PLC's TSXAMZ 600 analog card. I am not using any analog input and want to get 0 to 10 volt output by providing digital input to control the output of some power supplly. I do not have the literature also to refer. I am using instruction list language and PL7 programming software.

Hi

Write a value between 0 and 10000 in the %qwX.4 or %qwX.5. X is the position of the analog card on the TSX Rack.

If you go to Aplication Browser -> Variables -> I/O you can symbolise the output (use a frendly name) and see exactly the output adress.

João

What is the actual command ? Is it ST %qwX.4:=xxxxx or S or R %qwX.4:=xxxx

Please write it for me if I want to assign 3000 to the channel 4 of the card installed at position 3 of PLC.....

Last edited:
I never used Instruction List. Always use Structurated text or Ladder Logic, but I believe is something like:

LD %M1
[%QW3.4:=3000]

(you must change %M1 according to your needs)

Hope this hepls

João