Factorytalk view studio - unable to compile the file

gerberz

So I made some changes to a HMI file 8.0 after making the edits/testing everything appears to be working correctly, but when I try create a runtime file. I get a Unable to compile the file 'C:\Users\Public\Documents.....Attached photo for faults.

fault01.jpg fault02.jpg fault03.jpg fault04.jpg

Tried that before posting lol? The first time i pressed "yes" and had a error the when i tried to download to a HMI. Tried it again and pressed "yes" again downloaded again. This time it worked with no errors.

Still getting the "unable to compile the file" but if i ignore it everything works fine so IDK.

I usually get a message like this if I've changed a program on another computer that doesn't have an associated image file and it works similar to how you described, ignore and it will compile. I would find those warning messages within your original and compare them after the changes and see if you even need them.

I usually get a message like this if I've changed a program on another computer that doesn't have an associated image file and it works similar to how you described, ignore and it will compile. I would find those warning messages within your original and compare them after the changes and see if you even need them.

I have not seen that error before but it seems like you have lost a reference from a image or so...
Like others recommended, start with a fresh copy and change one item at a time...

Regards

I have not seen that error before but it seems like you have lost a reference from a image or so...
Like others recommended, start with a fresh copy and change one item at a time...

Regards

I just go and reload the image usually, or even just remove it cause it's usually a local image that is not in the library. Not sure which condition that happens, either when I go from a backup or I've had to restore a runtime application.