Store the latest value in the SLC PLC

Samil

S
Dear All
I like keep the latest value in the register Example n7:0
after the PLC goes to run to Stop mode and run mode again
basically when my plc is running I load my command to the register N7:0
when my PLC goes to stop mode and run mode again I want to get the latest value which is stored to N7:0

How could we do this in SLC 500 PLCs
Many Thanks
samil

I'm not SURE that this is what you're asking about ... but take a look and see how close we are ...

[attachment]

please post again with more details if this is not what you need ...

store old.jpg

This may be better:

Samil,

PLC memory in SLCs is not volatile. It keeps content after stop
or powerdown. Just pick any unused register, enter some value in it
and see for yourself. You can start some cleanup routine on powerup if you
need to manipulate data. Just use first scan bit as Ron suggested. It's S:1/15...