Logix Riddle - Indexing

Yea, I'm surprised it lets you save something like that. Pretty significant.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Copy, thanks. I don't have scenarios at my plants that would require such, which explains my experience level at it. Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom