Wonderware Install & Licenses

I heard from the wonderware guy, who came to the factory where i work to configure something, that it is possible to open intouch without a second licence for another computer from the script level. Anyone have a clue how to do that.

Not legally.....
1 license is for 1 Intouch........just because you can start a different Intouch from Intouch......does not mean it is legal unless both versions are licensed.
Now if you shut down 1 and start another.......maybe that is okay.

There are ways around Intouch licensing.......but not legal.

I have a runtime for ver-9 and the develop lic. also- just purchased ver-10.1 and it will let me develop a project using windows 7- I cannot seem to be able to find anyone that has a ver 10.1 or 10.0 runtime license- I don't want to leave my development license on another pc - still looking for a runtime lic----

I have a runtime for ver-9 and the develop lic. also- just purchased ver-10.1 and it will let me develop a project using windows 7- I cannot seem to be able to find anyone that has a ver 10.1 or 10.0 runtime license- I don't want to leave my development license on another pc - still looking for a runtime lic----

do you still look for a runtime license cause i can exchange with you your development license if you want.

License issue

I have intouch2014R2 run time license.Unfortunately i lost my CD which contains license information but my system came with USB (i suppose it supports the license).Is is possible to restore the license with USB alone in case of any issues in the fusture.