Failed to install RSLogix Emulate in slot

Kron

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to configure RSEmulate to test some logic but I can't install a processor. I've tried all slots from 1 to 9 but it's not working. However, I'm able to install other cards into the virtual backplane (e.g. 1789-SIM 32 IO point card).

I checked the "ReadMe" file and I already executed the SIRegEDS.exe file (I installed RSLinx after RSEmulate).

Any help will be appreciated.

When you say "it's not working", precisely what do you mean ? Is there perhaps an error message that appears when you attempt to insert an Emulator module into the virtual backplane ?

Describe precisely the steps you use and the results you get.

Error pop ups

Thanks Ken for the fast response...

What I mean by "it's not working" is that I just can't install an emulator module in the virtual backplane.

I hope the images below will help... The last one is the error popup (the same popup appears when I try the other slots). I've also tried with both CPUs in the "CPU Affinity".

Installing_Proc_in_RSEmul5K_1.JPG

Installing_Proc_in_RSEmul5K_2.JPG

Installing_Proc_in_RSEmul5K_3.JPG

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.

Thanks.