Activefactory and Office Compatiblity

CHutchinson

Hey Guys,

I have a client who is currently running InSQL 7.1 patch 05 on a server, with Activefactory 7.1 on the client side with Microsoft Office '97. They are upgrading their office to 2007. I was told by our distributor that the minimum version of Activefactory compatible with office '07 is version 9.2. My question is can I upgrade the client side only (activefactory only) and not touch the InSQL. Is InSQL ver 7.1 compatible with activefactory 9.2?

Thanks in advance,

Similar Topics

Hi all, Having a little trouble getting the result I require, I'm close but no cigar. Basically, I am wanting to display a table within the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A customer of mine has ActiveFactory Trend for viewing our historical data. Appears to be version 9.1.….. Sorry if these questions are very...
Replies
Views
Hello 1st post so sorry if i am in the wrong place I am trying to connect to a machine running Insql 8. I add the server info in the server...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just started supporting an office that uses Wonderware and ActiveFactory. They have reports set up to auto generate each day in...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom