fuzzy codesys or iec 1131-7

shooter

anybody having a program (like codesys) that can do fuzzy, i do like Structured Text as i can read and change it easily.

If anybody has a Function Block for this i would love it.
Why make a another wheel, when somebody invented this.

anybody having a program (like codesys) that can do fuzzy, i do like Structured Text as i can read and change it easily.

If anybody has a Function Block for this i would love it.
Why make a another wheel, when somebody invented this.

Shooter,

Here is a fuzzy logic function block that I wrote for a Wago 750-841 PLC. It works great for my application, but you may need to modify it for your application. Feel free to use it and modify it in any way, but I can't accept any responsibility if the code works in any fashion that is not intended. I saved the block as a CoDeSys export block in a ZIP file. You should be able to import it into a new CoDeSys program file to work with it.

Regards,

thanks mister KP
looked at it and lots of IF are in.
however it looks very good, and it works good.
btw it is not really fuzzy but zone however the start is very good and yes i will use. i did print it too.
the difference is the membership.
1 remark: change the numbers like 1000,500 etc also to variables as they are not automatic made in real giving problems when compiling.
this gives also more fuzzy as these are the fluctuations.

I have aplication of temerature control in mixing cream vassel. What should I put in input parameters of your fuzzy controller when I want have for exemple SP=60 Celsius digree and histeresis aprox. 2 Celsius digree and what for SP=40C?

you can input the temps direct from input so that would be 600 and 20.
the output can be direct converted to a WORD.

Fuzzy unther CoDeSys

Shooter,

Here is a fuzzy logic function block that I wrote for a Wago 750-841 PLC. It works great for my application, but you may need to modify it for your application. Feel free to use it and modify it in any way, but I can't accept any responsibility if the code works in any fashion that is not intended. I saved the block as a CoDeSys export block in a ZIP file. You should be able to import it into a new CoDeSys program file to work with it.

Regards,

Hello,
Has someone put this into CoDeSys V3. I'm working on a system working with a Raspberry PI. I have the CoDeSys for Raspberry PI on it.

Regards

For raspi please use effl, as it is far better as the workaround i have made.
find yourself fuzzy arduino, or put this question on the forum of arduino.cc
the file from KP (5 years old is not open fuzzy, and can only handle one input.
I have made it more versatile and as there is no 61131-7 yet in codesys i made it in ST and CFC.
and it should be possible to import or load V2 software.

For raspi please use effl, as it is far better as the workaround i have made.
find yourself fuzzy arduino, or put this question on the forum of arduino.cc
the file from KP (5 years old is not open fuzzy, and can only handle one input.
I have made it more versatile and as there is no 61131-7 yet in codesys i made it in ST and CFC.
and it should be possible to import or load V2 software.
Hello,
I imported in V2.5 and copied it into V3.5.

Did not debug it, I will look in adapting it to use external temperature.

It's a long term project but I will let you know when ready.

your name sounds dutch, but the place is in france.
when you give me a email address, i will send you a V2 fuzzy program.

for raspberry there are existing better fuzzylibs(not in codesys but in C)
when you look at definition of codesys fuzzy it looks same aseffl

So does anyone have any example code for ST or any other IEC 61131-3 language?

I want to experiment with fuzzy logic to control ventilation (fan speed through vfd) according to temperature and humidity levels.