Protocol ethernet/ip for elektronikon combox-e

Hello,

I'm working on an automation project, I'm trying to get data from an Atlas Copco compressor through a combox-e card, and the truth that the manual leaves much to be desired, and wondering if anyone knows the plots to be used or work.

greetings

I'll be as detailed as I can.

I did a project with the ComBox-E and spent several weeks analyzing its performance and conformance with the ODVA EtherNet/IP Specification. I chose to not use the ComBox-E and instead to use the ComBox-S and its Modbus RTU Proxy function connected via RS485.

The ComBox-S is popular, stable, and easy to use. I strongly recommend it. I have had excellent documentation, performance and support with the ComBox-S.

I read these post and download the tool from Atlas Copco, the program connects me to the compressor, but when I send a plot the compressor does not respond, how to not think I can be?

thank you very much for your attention

combox-E

What analogue value u are trying to read,Atlas Copco do supply a software to read the compressor values on screen.

Hi. Do these Atlas gateway need to be configurated by Atlas people? I got a MK5 gateway and do not know how to deal with it.

I'll be as detailed as I can.

I did a project with the ComBox-E and spent several weeks analyzing its performance and conformance with the ODVA EtherNet/IP Specification. I chose to not use the ComBox-E and instead to use the ComBox-S and its Modbus RTU Proxy function connected via RS485.

The ComBox-S is popular, stable, and easy to use. I strongly recommend it. I have had excellent documentation, performance and support with the ComBox-S.