RSLogix 500 Activation

godfrey

When I tried to move my activation from a laptop with Windows ME to a laptop with Windows 2000 P, the 2k laptop said "No Activation Found". I could move the activation to other computers with 98 or ME so I know the info on the floppy is good. Has anybody run into this? :confused:

Hi godfrey,

I ran into this and had to use the following line in the User variables for Administrator from the >Control Panel>System>Advanced(Tab)>Environment Variables(Button)

Click on New

Set Checkdrives = ACD

ACD is Drives A, Drive C, and Drive D in where RSLogix will look for the activation.

Back in the old days Win95/Win98 you would've added this to your Autoexec.bat file

Hope this helps!
Deke

Similar Topics

Good day! I would like to ask how to reset my activation since i changed the whole computer where the previous license was installed. But when...
Replies
Views
Yesterday i bought notebook hp compaq 6910p (its a old but great machine ) which used WinXp a Pcmcia slot for my 1784-pcmk/b card. I need install...
Replies
Views
Dear All, When I started RSLogix 500 s/w it is getting a pop up message showing that "your product has not been successfully...
Replies
Views
We bought rslogix 500. I understand I can only use it on one computer at time but want to be able to mess around with programming on my pc and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to check with you before calling AB, maybe someone knows. Can I just buy the serial and activation key for the old software? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom